Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Phase 3- November

Good morning, blogheads.

So what's new in Gabeland...you know- this and that.

Surfed Trestles yesterday. Was accompanied by about 50 amazing OC  high school surf kids...I go- is it vacation week? This kid in the water said they were all part of a surf team. How cool is that? They had a coach on the beach. I moved down the beach to Middles. They were good though- and the waves were dope. I had my new, used 6'8. It was ok...sorta want to just get a Wavestorm 9'0 from Costco. A little tired of trying to shortboard. Paddle forever just to get out there.

Phase 3 refers to the LL Cool J Platinum 360 workout...it's now moved from a split routine to a 3 day rotation...Mon is chest, tris, Tues- Legs, Wed- back...with steady state and interval training thrown in. I think it's a logical plan- but kinda crazy with rest day being Thurs. You begin the cycle again on Fri.

It's a plan. Couldn't get a partner to join me. What a shocker. I'll post the workout later. It's def volume and it's def bodybuilding.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment